Your Green Whau candidates for the Auckland Council and Whau Local Board are ready to go in to bat for the future of our city and its environment.
A first for the NZ Green Party, we have three outstanding candidates running for Whau Ward.
High achievers, their policies reflect the harbour to harbour connectivity of the local awa, the people, and the land. With urgent climate action needed in all areas, these three are ready to lead the charge for a better place to live and work, now and for the future.
If you want to help clean up our act, with a team willing to listen and amplify your voice, vote Green for Whau this October.
We recognise some of the excellent past initiatives in our region, but there are areas of neglect. We acknowledge the people of Whau who have kept their hands on the tiller, and we’re invested in building on this success.
Harbour to Harbour, Green Party for Whau means:
- A clean and enriched environment, climate protected for future generations
- Placing people of all cultures and ages in the centre of local decision making
- Investment in strong, vibrant town centers, and businesses that thrive
- Improved access to low-carbon, safe, and affordable transport options
- Protecting our assets: arts, sport, heritage, and play for people of all abilities
A vote for the Whau Green Team is a vote for inclusive local leadership for our diverse community, from our youngest to oldest, to be safe and fun for all.